YOUTH EXPECTATION POLICY
In order to help ensure a pleasant shopping environment, we expect all youth to refrain from the following:
1. Using obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs, sexually explicit language or conduct.
2. Violence, threats of violence, fighting, physical abuse or physically or verbally threatening any person, or hostility of any kind.
3. Annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities including but not limited to yelling, screaming, singing, radios or other sound generating equipment or otherwise communicating in a manner which creates noises of sufficient volume to impinge on the peace of other mall patrons.
4. Running, wrestling, horseplay, skating, skate boarding, rollerblading, bicycling, and/or riding a scooter; or otherwise being disruptive or creating a disturbance, obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian or vehicular traffic or with patron’s view of doorways, windows, or other merchant displays.
5. Walking abreast in groups and/or loitering for the purpose of disturbing the peace or any unlawful purpose, disrupting the shopping enjoyment of customers, or disrupting the intended business use of the mall.
6. Sitting anywhere or on anything other than chairs or benches designed for such purposes located in designated areas of the mall, or any improper use of mall amenities.
7. Displaying or wearing any item which depicts sexually explicit activity, illegal activity or obscene or offensive language, wearing clothing or lack of clothing that is likely to create a disturbance or embroil others in open conflict or that offends community standards of decency, or that impinges on the sensitivities of others in the mall.
8. Gang activity, including wearing of apparel intended to indicate gang membership or to communicate gang behavior. This includes the use of gang symbols or slogans.
9. Unnecessary staring or following someone through the mall and parking lot.
Effective Nov 12, 2010
Violation of this policy may result in expulsion from this property in addition to any other legal remedies that mall management may choose to exercise.
This list is not all inclusive and may be modified at any time by the management of this mall.
This shopping center is private property and no rights shall accrue to the public by virtue of the public’s entry into this mall or on mall property. This “Youth Expectation Policy” is not intended to deprive any person of their applicable civil rights or liberties under the law. If you feel your rights are being violated, please notify the mall management office. For more expectations, please see the Behavioral Code of Conduct listed at frontiermall.com, or posted at all main mall entrances.
This mall is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.