Security Phone Number: (307) 778-7949
Youth Expectation Policy
In order to help ensure a pleasant shopping environment, we expect all youth to refrain from the following:
- Using obscene language, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs, sexually explicit language or conduct.
- Violence, threats of violence, fighting, physical abuse or physically or verbally threatening any person, or hostility of any kind.
- Annoying others through noisy or boisterous activities including but not limited to yelling, screaming, singing, radios or other sound generating equipment or otherwise communicating in a manner which creates noises of sufficient volume to impinge on the peace of other mall patrons.
- Running, wrestling, horseplay, skating, skate boarding, rollerblading, bicycling, and/or riding a scooter; or otherwise being disruptive or creating a disturbance, obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian or vehicular traffic or with patron’s view of doorways, windows, or other merchant displays.
- Walking abreast in groups and/or loitering for the purpose of disturbing the peace or any unlawful purpose, disrupting the shopping enjoyment of customers, or disrupting the intended business use of the mall.
- Sitting anywhere or on anything other than chairs or benches designed for such purposes located in designated areas of the mall, or any improper use of mall amenities.
- Displaying or wearing any item which depicts sexually explicit activity, illegal activity or obscene or offensive language, wearing clothing or lack of clothing that is likely to create a disturbance or embroil others in open conflict or that offends community standards of decency, or that impinges on the sensitivities of others in the mall.
- Gang activity, including wearing of apparel intended to indicate gang membership or to communicate gang behavior. This includes the use of gang symbols or slogans.
- Unnecessary staring or following someone through the mall and parking lot.
Effective Nov 12, 2010
Violation of this policy may result in expulsion from this property in addition to any other legal remedies that mall management may choose to exercise.
This list is not all inclusive and may be modified at any time by the management of this mall.
This shopping center is private property and no rights shall accrue to the public by virtue of the public’s entry into this mall or on mall property. This “Youth Expectation Policy” is not intended to deprive any person of their applicable civil rights or liberties under the law. If you feel your rights are being violated, please notify the mall management office. For more expectations, please see the Behavioral Code of Conduct listed at frontiermall.com, or posted at all main mall entrances.
This mall is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
Suggested Safety Tips For Shopping
- Note your parking location.
- Remember to lock your car.
- If you're shopping with family or friends, prearrange a place and a time to meet.
- Never leave children unattended. If your child wanders away, please contact mall security for assistance.
- Teach your children their full name....as well as yours.
- Carry a current photo of your child with you.
- Don't leave packages or other personal property unattended.
- Guard your handbag, wallet and credit cards...don't flash your cash.
- Always have keys in hand before you reach your car.
- Check your car from a distance to make sure no one is loitering near it.
- Always lock car doors as soon as you get inside.
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- If you notice anything suspicious, report it to mall security.
- Never hesitate to ask for assistance.